Saturday, October 04, 2014

New Zealand Natural @ The Curve

Chocolate ice cream was my first love, and still is one of the loves of my life. I like my ice cream rich and creamy, and New Zealand Natural stands pretty high up on the list of good amazing ice cream.

Always been a fan of New Zealand Natural. I'd just had dinner at The Curve the other day and naturally, it was too difficult to resist.

Single scoop Chocolate Ecstasy. It really was.
The Chocolate Ecstasy was really just that - pure ecstasy, chocolate flavoured. Rich, creamy naturally sweet pure chocolate goodness all in a single scoop on a fresh waffle cone. Almost too good to be true. If you love chocolate ice cream as much as I do, you'll HAVE TO try this.

Oh yes, all the memories of my love affair with chocolate ice cream.
I hadn't been to The Curve for a few months and was pleasantly surprised to see the refurbished New Zealand Natural shop. It had a very welcoming and cosy feel to it with the wooden floor and comfy chairs.

Book Exchange.
I really liked the idea of the Book Exchange. Here, you can bring in a book in exchange for a book on the shelf left by someone else.

Right behind it, there's a water dispenser. Again, such a pleasant surprise. We all know how hard it is to come by free water in KL.

Water dispenser - free for all.
Give New Zealand Natural a try at one of their outlets if you haven't already!

Where:
K-G10-W Ground Floor,
The Curve, 
6 Jalan PJU 7/3,
Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor.

When:
Daily 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment