Saturday, November 08, 2014

Durian Mousse @ Dessert Bowl (一碗甜品)

I love all things durian. From the fruit itself to durian ice cream, durian cake, durian pancake, durian cendol, durian with sticky rice, durian puff, and durian chips. You name it, any durian inspired creation I would most probably have tried. Except this one I was recently introduced to at Dessert Bowl in Serangoon.

Entrance to Dessert Bowl (一碗甜品). 
Introducing the absolutely mouthwatering, totally irresistible, Durian Mousse. Never was a big fan of mousse but hey, it's durian. Really, how can I say no?

Durian Mousse with Black Glutinous Rice and Durian Mousse.
Nice and cold, the mousse was smooth and fabulously flavourful. Next to the real thing, I was in absolute durian heaven. The black glutinous rice makes for a surprisingly good partner.

Salivating just writing this post. In fact, I want a bowl now.

Where:
80A Serangoon Garden Way,
Serangoon, 
Singapore 555976.

When:
Tues - Thurs: 1pm - 10:30pm
Fri - Sun: 1pm - Midnight
Closed Mondays.



No comments:

Post a Comment