Tuesday, February 17, 2015

GRUB @ Bishan Park

So, there I was back in Singapore for my first run of 2015 and of course I had to take the opportunity to try out the food at a cafe my sister had mentioned before. Off we went to GRUB! This place is known to fill up fast with long queues. Good thing we were one step ahead and managed to grab a table before the crowd started trickling in.

Grub.
My sis had the Truffle Bacon Baked Eggs. Everything about this dish was good, from the eggs, bacon, sauteed mushrooms, down to the all important toasted bread. How to consume it? Either dip the bread in or simply break the pieces of toast, let it soak in the yumminess of the dish, and scoop it up and enjoy!

Truffle Bacon Baked Eggs
My bro-in-law took the GRUB Breakfast Set, which comes with grilled focaccia, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, salad, chicken cheese or garlic thyme pork sausage, and your choice of coffee/tea/homemade or canned drink.   

GRUB Breakfast Set
I was in the mood for the Crispy Fish Burger. It was the last plate to arrive (for ages too) but boy was it worth the wait. A generously sized piece of crumbed fish fillet sandwiched between super fresh slightly toasted buttered buns, with a side of fries, this was by far the best fish burger I'd had in a while.

Crispy Fish Burger
Needless to say, I was happily satisfied with this meal. Next time, I'll make sure to make room for Churros and Bacon Creme Brulee!

Where:
510, Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Bishan Park 1
Singapore 569983

When:
Tues - Fri: 11am - 3pm; 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat, Sun and PH: 9am - 4pm; 5:30pm - 10:30pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment